Wednesday, January 12, 2011

An Apology...

I finished my last post after spending a great deal of time and effort on it. Then I was unceremoniously slapped across the face by the jerk-wads that run Blogger. "Why?" you may wonder, "Why is Candice cursing the beautiful godlike figures that make this blogosphere possible?"

I'll tell you why!!!

No matter how I tried to space my post so that it looked beautiful and perfect according to my own specifications, and no matter how many times or different ways I tried to fix it, Blogger decided to mush all of my pictures into a jumbled mess and squished the majority of the text into one massive paragraph!!! Not even I would read such a lousy-looking post, and I'm the one that wrote it!!!

So there you are, Blogger. I'm giving you an official "YOU SUCK" and a kick directly to your groin. May you be hunched over in pain for at least a week. Fix your freaking formatter or die!!!

To anyone that may have attempted in vain to enjoy my last post, I offer my deepest apologies. Hopefully this was a one time thing and the powers that be in the Blogger universe and I can patch things up and be friends again.

Until next time,
A VERY Disgruntled Blogger

8 comments:

  1. I can relate. A neat and tidy blog is a more and pleasant readable blog. This messiness will not stand! The inventors of blogger probably break into your house every night and tangle your wires too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drake: I'm so glad you understand! Sigh...life can be so stressful sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I totally thought you put most of it as one paragraph because you were just really excited to finally talk about your present! I feel kind of silly. But now that I know that Blogger was just frustrating you...

    Blogger, you are on the list. You have been warned. There will be no second warning. Only revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanel: Don't feel silly. I probably overreacted, but it was late and I was just so EXASPERATED!!! *Deep Breath*...I'm okay.

    And thank you for your valiant defense of my sanity. It's good to have good bloggers backing me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Candice. I get that, too sometimes. My photos and text look awry no matter how many times you re-align them. :) Being lazy, I will just put my comment regarding the nook here :) Lucky you. Glad you can finally have what you really want :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mice: Thanks for the sympathetic comments. It's good to know I'm not Blogger's only victim. And thanks for the congratulations on my new favorite toy. It is a lot of fun, and I've loved having it.

    PS: Laziness is welcome here. No worries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATE HOW FUSSY BLOGGER IS SOMETIMES!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very important to me. Please stay online and your comments will be answered in the order received. :)