Okay, I'll admit it. I've been pretty lazy with the posts over the last month. Don't judge me! I was enjoying some time off with the family and revelling in the holidays for a while. It was fabulous.---
So...back to business.
Does anyone remember this post about my extraordinary skills for personal injury? Well, I've just added another notch to that belt.
Two days ago, I was enjoying a movie with my son while my daughter took her afternoon nap. ("How to Train Your Dragon"--One of the best movies EVER!!!) I went upstairs to do something (I honestly don't remember what it was), and as I was coming down the stairs again, my right foot decided to utterly betray me, twisting itself into a most unnatural position. Naturally, I fell to the floor with a scream, gasping and sobbing like the mature adult that I am.
Then my hero came to save me.
That's right, my amazing five-year-old son immediately ran up the stairs to where I was still whimpering in pain and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He held me until I stopped crying. Then he watched me carefully and followed protectively as I managed to stand up again and hobble to a place where I could put my injured foot up.
**Just so you won't spend your weekend sick with worry: My foot is fine. I can walk on it with minimal pain now. Phew! I know, you're SOOO relieved!**
In other news, school has started back up again. That's right, Spring Semester 2011 has commenced and is now in full swing. In case anyone is even remotely interested, my schedule is as follows: Tuesday nights: Biological Psychology. Thursday nights: Introduction to Public Speaking. Online: Abnormal Psychology and Introduction to Mass Communication. It appears that all of these classes are going to require that I do a lot of reading. Ha! Bring it on!
So...I think that's it for now. My next post will probably be a short rant about how much I love the fabulous gift that my dear husband bought for me last week....I know, the suspense is killing you, right?
Oh I missed you so much. I was about to send out the tracker dogs. So happy you had a wonderful christmas break. So sorry you hurt yourself.
ReplyDeleteOooo is it naughty? the present? You have me very curious.
Mynx: I missed everyone around here too. Thanks for the sympathy about my injury by the way, I'm okay now.
ReplyDeleteAnd...the present is something that I've wanted for-EVER!!! It's not naughty, though. Sorry. But it is oh so fabulous. (To me, anyway) You'll see... :)
I'm sorry about your foot! I was worried until you said it was fine, then I was like, "YAY!" But only in my head because I'm at work and customers don't like to think I'm having fun on my computer.
ReplyDeleteWhy did you even mention the present if you weren't going to tell us what it is? Now we're going to have to wait another million years to find out. All I can say is if you're going to make us wait there better be a picture of it. :)
Chanel: I think that's totally mean of those customers to disapprove of you having fun on your own computer. Rude!
ReplyDeleteNo worries, you (hopefuly) won't have to wait a million years for my next post, and there will definitely be a few pictures. :)
Four days is the same as a million years in the blogging world...
ReplyDeleteChanel: Oh alright! I'll try to finish up the post tonight, just for you. ;)
ReplyDelete