While taking my Media Writing class this summer semester, I was required to write several news-style stories.
In the process of writing these stories, I was required to use two different sources of information: human sources and written sources.
The written sources were pretty easy. Google is officially on my "Best Friends List" now.
What about the human sources? Well, like any reporter I had to use interviews. But who could I, a college student, use for interviews? I mean, it's not like I can call the mayor's office and start asking questions.
Personally, I ended up using my own friends, family members and acquaintances.
All of these wonderful people did me a HUGE favor in giving these interviews, and I figured their morbid curiosity (if nothing else) might give them some desire to see what happened to the quotes I used.
Well, here you are. This is what I did with your interviews. I hope you all approve, and THANK YOU for helping me out with these assignments!!!
Enjoy! (Scroll down to see stories...)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comment is very important to me. Please stay online and your comments will be answered in the order received. :)