Monday, July 4, 2011

A Simple Equation...

Question: What does my little brother and his friend, PLUS a road trip to Wyoming for illegal fireworks, PLUS a match equal?
Answer:



The poor girl never had a chance. Hope you all had a great holiday! :)

10 comments:

  1. Bryan: I agree. It smelled terrible too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! That's actually a little scary, like a prop from some horror movie something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frisky: Yeah, I thought so too. I think they actually bought that Barbie brand new just to blow her up with firecrackers. Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a while to recognize what it was. I then wondered if she had gone for a ride on a large explosive rocket or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. George: Oh no. It's even better than that. Apparently they put those small firecrackers down the front of her dress and blew her up. I love my brother, he really is awesome, but I've just got to wonder where the appeal for this idea could have possibly come from...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was she still in her box? Or did he prop her up for display? That's the creepy part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brent: I think they took her out of the box to blow her up, and then put her back in so they could drive home from Wyoming without getting melted plastic and ashes in the car. They planned to give her to one of their other friends. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that the TRULY funny part of all this is picturing your brother lined up to buy a brand-new Barbie doll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicki: Ha! I didn't think about that before now, but you're right. I'd like to have seen that... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very important to me. Please stay online and your comments will be answered in the order received. :)