Okay, I have to be honest here. I don't care one iota about football. I didn't even try to watch the Super Bowl yesterday, and I'm not sorry that I missed it.
So far as my football knowledge is concerned...well...let's just call it limited. I know there are two teams, I know what a touchdown is, and I know that they have to cross that orange line to get a down. Other than that, I neither know nor care. Sorry, it's just the truth.
Don't get me wrong here, I actually do like to watch sports, just...you know...OTHER sports. Like hockey. I LOVE hockey. And the Olympics are oh so fabulous. I will even watch basketball and soccer, live and in person. I just don't get what's so great about football.
Tonight, I found a picture that my little brother had found and posted on Facebook. I liked it so much, I decided to find it online and share the link with all of you. I know, you're welcome.
Personally, I think this is THE PERFECT plan for getting out of having to talk about boring crap I don't care about...er...I mean...football. Just follow this link, and enjoy.
Again, you're welcome.
very funny. I am so clueless about your football. I keep wondering why all the matches seem to be called "bowls"
ReplyDeleteSTEP 3: BATMAN.
ReplyDeleteI wish Batman was like a cab company that I could call.
Oh I LOVE hockey! It's the best freaking sport EVER! I actually UNDERSTAND all of the rules of hockey! (I don't understand all of the rules of football. I know them, but I think a lot of them are stupid.) Padawan called me a traitor and a communist when we watched the Winter Olympics because I was rooting for Canada to win. But I always root for Canada because they live, breathe, and dream hockey, and passion will always win. I also pointed out that communism has nothing to do with Canada or hockey, but he said I missed his point. Either way, hockey is infinitely more exciting than football. I remember the first time I watched a football game and someone did something wrong and everybody yelled "Foul!" and I yelled, "Put him in the Box, ref!"
ReplyDelete*cough* I learned that there is no Box in football. But there totally should be.
That was hilarious. And it would work. Unfortunately, I don't carry a spare masked vigilante around with me.
ReplyDeleteMynx: You and me both, my friend. :)
ReplyDeleteNicki: I know, right? Maybe we could look into setting up a company like that. I think we'd make millions!
Chanel: I KNEW you were one of the smart ones! Hockey is the best! And I totally agree, there really SHOULD be a box in football. That would make it so much more interesting.
Doug: It was funny, and I think there's an online outlet where you can get a good deal on a spare masked vigilante. I'll look into it and get back to you. :)
I'm kind of this way about baseball. It's like watching a game of catch. I do enjoy watching a sport people love to rag on by saying it's boring - golf. I think hockey is probably the best sport to watch on tv. I liked the cartoon.
ReplyDeleteGeorge: Golf? GOLF?!?! Wow. You really need to meet my dad. He's the only other person I know that ENJOYS watching golf. Bleh.
ReplyDeleteHowever, the fact that you like hockey so much redeems you quite a bit in my eyes, so I'll let you off the hook...this time. :)