Just the other day, (Saturday) my family and I were driving home from a visit at Tyler's parents' house. During the drive, I looked up and saw a billboard that made me laugh. It was just so unexpected. Imagine what it was like for an unsuspecting passenger like me to look up and see these blaring white letters:

I'm just saying, how many people went home after seeing that and looked up the answer? I wonder if there was anyone who was thinking that very question to themselves and saw this billboard as an act of providence. If so, I'm glad that those good people were able to find some answers. Thank you billboards. Your wisdom is never-ending.
So CAN YOU... catch gonorrhea in a hot tub? LMAO. Because that's kind of important to know.
ReplyDelete*Giggling* No, I looked it up, and you cannot catch gonorrhea in a hot tub. No worries there. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling us, I was about to Google it. :P That's so funny! Very few billboards are better than that.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Display Name. I live to serve. :)
ReplyDeleteThis post made me laugh! I'll be paying closer attention to billboards from now on.
ReplyDeleteSo at first I went, "Okay, good to know. No gonorrhea." Then I thought, "um...can you catch any other STDs from a hot tub?"
ReplyDeleteMan, this is a billboard that keeps on giving.
Huh. Kinda like STDs.