Yes people. It has happened. I got the Big Hair Chop on Saturday afternoon.
In the end I couldn't pick just one picture to pattern the cut after, so I brought two and we worked out a nice hybrid hairstyle between them.
Don't worry, I've got pictures!!!
This is me, before the massacre (Ha! My hair doesn't even know what's coming!)
This is the floor at the salon during and after the massacre. (Oh the humanity!!!)
And finally, the result of The Big Chop of 2012. I'm pretty freaking happy with it, and I'm still playing with the styling to see what I like best.
And that's what happens when Candice gets sick of her boring bob and decides to shake things up a bit. Woot! :)



Glad to hear it turned out well! It looks great on you - really compliments your face.
ReplyDeleteThanks. :)
DeleteI'm not always a fan of short hair on women, but it definitely works for some people. Looks very nice :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's not for everyone, but I know I love it! :)
DeleteLooks gorgeous. Love it on you.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun to freshen up the look and you look great with a fringe
Thanks Mynx! I love changing things up every now and then. It keeps things interesting, :)
Delete