Friday, August 12, 2011

A Challenge...

Some of you might remember this post from a few months ago. What most of you probably don't know is that Doug from "I Like Cheese" issued a challenge to me after reading that post:
"Your next writing assignment is a list for people older than you. "
I know. What an evil taskmaster, right?
Well, I have to publicly proclaim that despite my best efforts, I just can't come up with anything to complete this assignment. The list I gave in my older post was the work of several years. That level of brilliance takes time!
Therefore, I am issuing a challenge to my wonderful readers: Help me make this list of nicknames for people older than me. (I'm 29, so we're talking ages 30 and above!)

Who is up to the task? Let me know, and I will gladly collaborate with you to create this post for Doug, so he won't send his cheese monsters after me. (Oh yeah, they exist, and he is NOT afraid to use them! What do you think happened to Lindsey Lohan?) Help!

PS: I'm officially at 25 Readers now! Happy Dance! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, well it could be the dirty thirties and the naughty forties, fabulous fifties and sensational sixties.
    Hopfully in my fifties I will eventually become an "empty nester" and my sixties/seventies will see me as a "grey nomad"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mynx: Those are good ideas...Maybe we can figure something out for them.

    Empty Nesting sounds like such an odd situation to me now, but I hear it's both strange and fabulous all at once. Good luck with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd forgotten about this. You probably are pretty good at the whole 'Doing your homework" thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug: I told you, I'm a nerd. I always do my homework, if there is any possible way to get it done! (Even if I have to enlist the help of other people!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek! That's so hard! Your last list was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicki: I know, right? I'm totally stumped here. If you get any ideas, be sure to tell me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very important to me. Please stay online and your comments will be answered in the order received. :)