Anyway, Mynx's post today awarded me a Blog Award and it made me happy. Now, in order to accept the award, I need to list 10 things that I like, and then pass it on to 10 bloggers that I believe deserve to be awarded.
10 Things I Love (In no particular order):
-My Family. They mean the world to me. No one will ever understand me or unconditionally love me more than my family does.
-Reading. I don't have much time for it nowadays, but there are few things in life that will ever give me more enjoyment than picking up a good book and losing myself in it.
-Grandma's House. There are few things in life that are better than a visit to Grandma's house. Surrounded by family, good food, and music. What else can I ask for?
-Chocolate. Ice cream, cookies, candy bars, truffles...you name it. Chocolate makes everything seem just a little bit better.
-Laughing. Especially with my husband. At 1 am. When we're both exhausted and EVERYTHING seems to be completely hilarious.
-Watching Chick Flicks. Whether it's with my dear husband, or my best gal pal that's stuck with me since high school, nothing beats a good Chick Flick night.
-The Feeling I Get When I Accomplish Something. Even if it's something small, I always get a deep sense of satisfaction when I get to cross stuff off my "To Do List".
-That head-to-toe tingly feeling that I get when my husband kisses my eyelids.
-Music. Whether I'm playing it on my guitar, singing with my family, or blasting it on my MP3 player, music will always reach me on a very deep level.
-Hugs. Yes, I am a firm believer in the power of hugs. Sometimes, whether they know it or not, people really do just need a hug.
My Blog Picks:

Nicki at http://theloadedhandbag.blogspot.com/
Chanel at http://fabulousneurosis.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth at http://forgivingtrinity.blogspot.com/
Alexa at http://looseleafwriting.blogspot.com/
Charles at http://arealgoodblog.blogspot.com/
Tyler at http://www.rivetedhistory.blogspot.com/
Scott at http://scottstipoftheday.blogspot.com/
Mynx at http://just-tish.blogspot.com/
Jera at http://uniquenessisoverrated.blogspot.com/
The Empress at http://rantersbox.blogspot.com/
They are all wonderful in their own way, and I read them all on a regular basis because they make me smile.
I don't know if I'm allowed to "tag back" on Mynx, but I'll make up for it by excusing her from having to pass this on again. :)
Thanks everyone for making my blogging life such a great experience.
Thank you so much for "tagging back". Can I also say I love singing to my ipod, even in public lol. And also agree with pretty much on your list. Although hubby doesnt kiss my eyelids. Hugs :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award Candice!!! And thank you so much for bestowing this lovely award to me as well. It is most appreciated and I can't tell you how bloggy loved I feel right now.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs, The Empress
http://rantersbox.blogspot.com
CONGRATS! And thanks so much for the award & link!!!! I will try to do it justice.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Grandma's house? SO AWESOME. Seriously. She still spoils me, even as an adult...and I love it. Such a great idea for your ten things.
Mynx: I was glad to tag you back, and I would like to see/hear you singing to your iPod sometime. And you should totally see if you can get your hubby to kiss your eyelids. It's oh so nice. :)
ReplyDeleteEmpress: It was my pleasure to bestow this award upon you. It makes things even better to know that you feel so "bloggy loved". :)
Nicki: Your blog makes me smile, and therefore you deserve to be awarded. I have no doubts that you will do it full justice. And Grandma's house is SOOO the best thing ever! I'm glad you agree. :)
Aw...thanks for the award. I feel honored, and you made me smile. I will try to deserve it and live up to the standard. But I haven't even found ten blogs I follow. I only have five. I'm so very picky about the blogs I choose to follow. Does this mean I have to go out and find five more? Because it's a delicate process to find the right kind of blog, you know, and it took me this long to find the five I have...I might have to dedicate the entire day of work to finding a blog to award...or I can find an alternative solution. Yes, that is what I will do. I can't rush the blog following.
ReplyDeleteReading and chocolate...ah, the only way to improve either of those is to have a Dr. Pepper while eating chocolate while reading. It's like a vacation...
Chanel: You are very welcome. You deserve it. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about going out and finding five more blogs to follow. I think that if you believe your five are worthy of an award, you can just do that, and it will be acceptable in my book. :)
Have a great day!
Miss Candice,
ReplyDeleteI have just tagged you in a treasure hunt
Check my post for the rules
http://just-tish.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-youre-it.html
Hugs :)