Monday, May 14, 2012

The Ugly Truth...

After several weeks of trying to get my new blog set up and running, I've discovered that I am WAY too lazy to start all over again with a whole new blog. I'll probably make a few changes around here, but it looks like I'll be sticking around Blogger for a while, despite any past statements to the contrary. Oh well. See y'all sooner than later.

10 comments:

  1. Hey that happens we think we will do something and then find we just don't have the energy to bother........lol Good to hear you are sticking around for a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a sad reality to face, but it's downright necessary sometimes. :)

      Delete
  2. I have no idea what you're talking about.

    You can't leave.

    It's simply not allowed.

    You are hereby COMMANDED by the Overlord(ess) to remain in Blogger, despite the evil blogger demon that has been running amok for months now, and just make us all happy with your peppyness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a whole long, lame story. But in the end, I was too saddened by the idea of walking away from this blog. No worries, I'll be here. :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back.

    I secretly snuck around a set up a Wordpress version of my Sunny blog, just to see how things were over there. I have to say, I wasn't too impressed with it. Blogger can be aggravating at times, but I find my way around easier, and it seems a bit more user-friendly (or maybe I'm just used to it.) Customizing seems better with Blogger too. Wordpress charges you to change your fonts!! Wordpress charges you to change your fonts!! Do I need to say it a third time? No? Well too bad. Wordpress charges you to change your fonts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was a little irritated by the fact that they charge you for EVERYTHING over there. So uncool! Anyway, it was a lovely adventure, but it's good to be back. :)

      Delete
  4. I have to agree that I'm very happy that you're staying with Blogger. I do a lot of my reading on my iPod due to my crazy schedule and I'm more likely to be able to leave comment love on Blogger than on Wordpress which hates me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be staying. I love all the people I've met here, and trying to walk away like that was just too sad, so here I am. Good to see you, as always. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm new here, but as a long time blogger, I can tell you that starting over again and trying to get all of your readers to come over to your new blog is so challenging.

    Also, I can't believe that wordpress charges you... for anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the insanity. Glad to have you here. :)

      Yeah, I was slightly appalled by how expensive it is to really customize a blog at Wordpress. NOT WORTH IT!!! So...I came crawling back to Blogger. It's good to be back, however brief my absence may have been.

      Delete

Your comment is very important to me. Please stay online and your comments will be answered in the order received. :)