Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Fast Approaching...

This is my 94th post. Yes, that means the all-important 100th post is very nearly upon us. I completely neglected to do anything special over the summer for my one-year blogoversary, so I figure I should at least do something to celebrate my 100th post.

Soooo...I've decided to allow you, my fabulous readers, a rare opportunity.

Over the next few days, I would like to open up the comments section on my blog and my e-mail for any questions/requests that you might want to put to me.

Is there something about me and my life/past that you're curious about? Ask me.

Do you want to want to see a video clip of me playing the guitar (badly) and singing a Kelly Clarkson song? Speak up.

Want to hear the story about how I failed my first driver's test? Let me know!

Curious about any phobias that I might have? Bring forth thy request!

Basically, I will do my very best to answer all of your questions honestly and fulfill your requests. (Within reason, of course. No dares!)

So feel free to ask me whatever you want to. I'll pick 3 or 4 different questions/requests to answer and put them into my 100th post! If your question/request is granted, I will put up a link to your blog and tell everyone how awesome you are, just because I'm so freaking nice.

What do you think? Are you up for this? I sure hope so, or my 100th post is going to be pretty boring. Help me out here, okay? :)

12 comments:

  1. Anything potentially embarrassing will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be fun to see a video of you singing and dancing to "I'm a Little Tea Pot." Or does that count as a dare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're certain you want to open these floodgates? You can still take down this post...

    I'll have to think about it and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug: I think "I'm a Little Tea Pot" counts as a dare. Sorry. Let me know if you come up with anything else though. :)

    Brent: I am retaining full "veto" rights for anything that I think is too "out there". But for the most part, go right ahead and ask me anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know more about what you're writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie: You mean my novel? I might be able to do something about that...I'll put it on the list of possibilities. I'm planning to just put all of these through a randomizer and choose them that way. We'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to know what got you blogging. How you met your hubby (first date) and what made you decide to go back to school

    I think seeing you sint "I'm a little teapot" is kinda fun and shouldn't be considered a dare lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mynx: Hmmm...some good questions. I've actually written posts about two of them, but I don't think I've really addressed what got me blogging. I'll add it to the list.

    Maybe "dare" is the wrong word. Let's just say that "I'm a Little Teapot" is something I usually reserve for bets that I've lost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should do a video blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicki: Is there any particular topic you'd like me to address? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicki took my idea out of my head!!!!

    Video blog!

    About your pet peeves. You make them so funny in writing, I bet hearing your voice would be even funnier!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chanel: It looks like I'm going to be video blogging about something. I guess pet peeves would work just as well as anything else...I'll see what I can do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very important to me. Please stay online and your comments will be answered in the order received. :)