Friday, April 1, 2011

Pictures from Day 3...

I didn't include pictures for my last post because it's a pain in the tushie. However...I do want all of you to see what I saw, so I'm doing a whole separate post JUST for pictures from Wednesday. You're welcome. :)

Here's a picture that I sneakily took of the guy at "Hello Deli". I was too chicken to actually ASK him for a picture. So I went all Paparrazi on him:



This is a picture of the Manhattan Temple. You may be able to see why we walked right past it at first. It blends right into the surrounding scenery:



Ty and me in our seats for "Phantom of the Opera". Nice close-up, eh?



Picture of the infamous "Phantom" chandelier (Sorry about the crappy picture quality. Somehow the lighting didn't work out too well for pictures.)



Picture of Ty and me outside the Majestic Theater. Yep. We look awesome. :)



Pictures taken outside the Dakota. See? I told you it was beautiful.







Pictures taken of Strawberry Fields:





Ty and me at the Italian restaurant/Mob base:



You all know how much I love to collect funny signs, right? Well, these two awnings outside of certain businesses aren't funny by themselves, but combine them and you've got a mixture that made me laugh for a good 5 or 10 minutes:



And finally...pictures from the Comic Strip. That place really was awesome. A lot of funny comics. Only the last guy sucked. (We actually sneaked out early, he was that bad.)





And there you have the photographic highlights of Day 4 in New York. Ty showed me a MUCH easier way to post pictures, so hopefully I won't have to do this again.

Unless you liked it this way better. If so, just let me know and I'll do it again. I'm nothing if not flexible.

Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Pictures! WHOOOOOOO!

    Yes. Even at eleven thirty I get dangerously excited over things. It's a gift.

    Looooooove the buildings! And the chandelier. And all of it, honestly. Nice paparazzi shot. Next time you should get all up in his face and snap the picture before running away!

    My favorite part of the scenery has got to be those signs, though. Candice, you have a gift. Padawan and I both laughed. THAT funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT AND CRUSTY BEACH BUM TANNING AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.

    No, seriously. That cracked me up. Everyone in my house thought I was dying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot and Crusty Beach Bum Tanning.

    I like it.

    I also like Beach Bum Tanning all by itself, but only if you think of "bum" as "butt."

    Yes, I have a sophomoric sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanel: Hey, it's never too late in the day to get dangerously excited about something.

    I'm glad that my gift for finding random humor in everyday life can bring joy to others. My day is now complete. :)

    Nicki: My husband looks at me like I'm crazy all the time, because you and my other favorite bloggers make me laugh so hard. Yep. We're all pretty fabulous.

    Doug: A sophomoric sense of humor seems to be a requirement for having a Y chromosome. I think I like the combination version better, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great. And the Dakota is a stunning building

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mynx: Thanks! And the Dakota really is one of my new favorite buildings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very important to me. Please stay online and your comments will be answered in the order received. :)