
The rules are thus:
1) Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award (I will in no way insist on this one)
2) Tell 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers
4) Contact the other bloggers and tell them about the award
So...here it goes:
THANK YOU again Mynx at Dribble. http://just-tish.blogspot.com/ (For some reason I can't get the actual links to work, but you should totally check out her blog. She's fabulous!)
Seven Things About Myself:
1) I make the world's best cookie dough. I know not everyone likes unbaked cookie dough, but if you ever want to try the best stuff ever, just give me a call.
2) You may not know it from my blog, but I'm a VERY reserved person when you first meet me. I'm quite uncomfortable in crowded places and will often hang back and keep to myself unless I'm approached by someone else. I guess my mindset is: "If they want to talk to me, they will." It may not be rational, but it's me.
3) I LOVE watching Chef Gordon Ramsey yelling at those poor saps who volunteer to work for him in "Hell's Kitchen". That show is one of my guiltiest reality show pleasures. (Don't mock me!)
4) I love to sing. I was a choir geek in high school, singing in the "elite", audition only show choirs. I know, yay me, right?
5) I HATE eating fish (all kinds), bananas (even the word makes me cringe), tomatoes (plain, raw ones), and onions (but I will use them for flavor while cooking).
6) I have written and finished a novel. Thus far, however, I have been too much of a chicken to take any serious action toward getting it published. It's going to happen. It is. I owe it to myself to at least try, right?
7) I am obsessed with purses. I can't seem to stay away from them! It's a sad addiction, but a very strong one.
Now, I am happy to pass this award on to other bloggers, however I just can't come up with 15 of them today. So I'll list a few that I particularly enjoy:
She's a great writer, she's funny, and she reminds me of myself in a number of ways. (Yes, that's intended as a compliment) That's right, she's Chanel at "Fabulously Neurotic": http://fabulousneurosis.blogspot.com/
Next on the list is Nicki at "The Loaded Handbag". She's got a great sense of humor, and she's a great photographer to boot. http://www.theloadedhandbag.com/
Last, but not least, is Alexa at "Looseleaf Writing". She's a college writing teacher, and she always gives me something to think about. (Yes, that is a good thing) http://looseleafwriting.blogspot.com/
I guess I will divide the 15 available spots between these three by awarding them 5 times each. Don't spend them all in the same place ladies! ;)
Thats two lovely ladies I have made blush today.
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome and I look forward to checking out the blogs you have recommended.
Ps I am a bag addict too.
The blush is contagious and you passed it on to me...I get FIVE WHOLE AWARDS? Goodness, what will I do with such riches? The possibilities are endless...
ReplyDeleteThank you from the bottom of my blogger's heart. I feel very honored. And I'm going to go on ahead and read the other two blogs before I go on and post own awards...
And if you like raw cookie dough, then you should totally try cake batter. My best friend and I always fail to make cakes because it never makes it past the batter stage...Spice cake, I find, is the best raw.
Also, purses are the most useful creation in the entire world (except for maybe the Kindle) and if you had a million it wouldn't be enough.
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I GET FIVE AWARDS?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteI am going to need five fabulous dresses for the ceremonies. Givenchy, snap to it.
When you are a published author, will you sign a copy for me? And include a vial of cookie dough? Because that would be AWESOME.
ALSO, we need to talk about Hell's Kitchen. Because. It is the EPITOME of my guilty pleasure. I know--I KNOW---I should feel guilty because the cheftestants are stripped of any dignity they once had...but every week I am perched on the couch with my popcorn going O NO HE DIDN'T! GET HIM RAMSEY! Seriously. I take such glee from that show.
Mynx: You are the blush factory apparently because you're passing them out left and right these days. Hugs to you! :)
ReplyDeleteChanel: Yes, my lovely. You get 5 whole awards all to yourself. You deserve them. However, be sure that you don't squander them all at once. (Unless of course you use them to buy a new purse)
I know what you mean about never getting cakes baked. I have the same problem with cookies. I've gotten to the point where I have to divide the dough into "cooking" and "eating". That way everyone's happy. (The crazy husband won't eat raw cookie dough. Oh well, more for me, right?)
Nicki: Send me pictures of you in all those fabulous dresses. I'm sure you'll look fantastic!
If I ever do become a published author, you are totally getting a signed first edition along with that requested vial of cookie dough. I'll be glad to set that up for you.
And you are officially 9 new levels of awesome for sharing my Chef Ramsey fandom! I find that I can't feel too bad for the "cheftestants" because they knew exactly what they were volunteering for and they signed on anyway. No mercy! Go Ramsey! :)